Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not feeling well today

when i woke up this morning at 9.45am, and started to have a dry and pain on my thoat,I felt dizzy and a little bits of fever .when i look at a mirror my whole mouth with so many fucking ulcer.my lip,my tongue and throat,and my tonsil .Total fives ulcers i having right now big and small ulcer .when i cough , so painful like a porcupine inside my mouth or a cactus.And i having a difficulty of talking ,i really need a machine that type and speak so i cannot talk when i having terrible sore throat .hope i recover as soon as possible.

then i go to the kitchen and take a termometer and put inside my mouth . when i measured my temperature 38.5 degree c oh damn i am sick, so i never went to clinic this morning.Just taken my home medicine and take a rest.i really need to drink 1.5litres of water to let my body temperature down .Next time i should stop eating those chocolate and those potato chip,spicy food and fry food.Oh those of my favorite food like potato chip and popcorn when i watch Tv show at my room.i think i should eat those health food nexttime.

No comments: